Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Two Hundred and Thirty-Four

My Walking Blender and I

Tomorrow I take my senior pictures.
You know, the ones that get posted up on my license once I pass the boards
and become a Register Dental Hygienist!
I can't believe it's here.
Time freaking flies sooooo FAST!
This upcoming Thursday guess what releases?
you betcha!
NEW MOON!
one FULL year it's been.
a lot of things change in 365 days
I guess this is the reason for this little project.
To see the change.
I urge everyone to do one.
whether you decide to make it public or not.
Trust me I've contemplated various times
on shutting it so only certain eyes can read.
But...
I haven't
and I don't think I will.
Many people have come to me and shared that they read my blog
(not daily but they check up on it)
Its nice to get feedback
Gosh this feels like I'm giving a farewell.
I still got 131 days left.
All I'm saying is that I remember exactly what I was doing
1 year and 3 days ago.
Getting all pretty and dolled up
Picking up someone who I still think about o c c a s i o n a l l y
Introducing them to my aDDicTion
Reading in the auditorium while waiting for the previews
Grabbing tight as soon as I saw Edward walk in
AHH
Not to mention the cold hands that held mine before they said bye
I'm h o p e l e s s !
Seriously I know I've mentioned this before,
but I got a feeling I will love this movie.
Sucks that I didn't feel the same way about the book.
I feel like somehow I'm stuck on the same situation
Bella was at in New Moon.
Except for the werewolf part.
I need to get me a Jacob.
Something to distract me!

No comments:

Post a Comment