Friday, November 20, 2009

Two Hundred and Thirty-Six

New Moon Premiere
We made it a tradition to wear the shirts.
All minus one
Even though we saw her and she was actually wearing it.
Weird yet cool.

GUESS WHAT?
Aro says "La Tua Cantante"
AHHHHHHHHHH!
you have no idea how I felt the moment I heard those three words spill out of his mouth.
For starters, I think I had a cardiac arrest!
My pulse was racing.. I didn't pay any attention to the next 5 minutes.
I literally FREAKED!
I'm soooo happy they decided not to cut that scene out!
Even though I didn't get to hear anything after he said it.
BUT I will be watching it again tonight at 12:15 AM
I should play the lotto with those numbers.
2 days in a row at the same show time.
<3

Hyperventilating
He caught a glimpse of those washboard abs of Jacob.

1 Small Nachos: $6.75
Combo of 2 Nachos: $8.00
Large frozen coke: $6.25
Watching the tray of nachos
falling to the floor as you sit: P R I C E L E S S !

No comments:

Post a Comment