Sunday, February 14, 2010

Three Hundred and Twenty-One

Happy Valentine's Day
Like many other fun-filled days.. I have a lot of pictures to post!
and yesss all from the new camera ;)
Jorge invited Boob-e, Jenny, and I 
for brunch @ Key Largo.
Seriously, simplicity is the key to my heart.

A couple of Oysters 
Lobster bisque 
Chicken Fingers and fries
Coke 

The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds 
Strewn across a blue blanket. 
lean against the wind
Pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment I am happy.
-Incubus

I want to wish you were here but the truth is
I love this me I've become after you.
I take my chances and because of that
I found a different shade of happiness.
The secret to one's happiness is finding it within yourself.
Relaying on someone to make you happy takes time.
Besides the time waiting, you also run the risk of loosing it
If a change of heart were ever to occur.
Find your happiness and help others conquer the same.


****

Later on @ night:
My valentine was gonna cancel our night plans
therefore she added another gift..
chocolates that sing country ;)

TODAY my Boob-E gave me:
-socks (valentine theme)
-chap stick ;)
-some seeds to grow 'Burning Love'
-Wisps :D

Can I ask for more?

I'm so glad I don't work at the movie theaters any more.
We were supposed to go see a movie...
BUT yeah right!
I felt  c l a u s t r  o p h o b i c  just waiting in line to buy a ticket.
Blockbuster was just the same but the line was more spacious.
And lets not forget to mention the 10 year old who completely cut us in line!
ARGH!


and of course I did a late night project with the new cam.
Being that its Valentine's day
I was inspired to be heartsy ;)


Happy Valentine's Day y'all ;)

2 comments:

  1. how did you do that with the camera? that last picture?? i love you!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. My camera is the shhiizznezzz!
    its all a light effect and delaying the exposure time ;)

    ReplyDelete