Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Three Hundred and Seventeen

F a m i l y

Nope you can't choose them,
and yes sometimes you wish you can replace them.
But at the end of the day,
they are the ones God chose for you.
Without them, 
life wouldn't ever be the same.
I love my dysfunctional family.
I wish they were all here for this photo
but I'm grateful for those who showed.
Today was my grandma's eighty-third birthday.
Exactly one week and three days ago,
she was moved to an
Assisted Living Facility.
She could only stay with us until 7pm.
 Everyone rushed to come over
in work uniform and working out clothes,
everyone came to share their love.
I couldn't ask for more.

Happy Birthday Abuela
I truly miss her but I know everything happens for a reason.
I really wish I can be a bit stronger about this situation.
My emotions have been running haywire lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment