Sunday, January 24, 2010

Three Hundred

Day 300
only 65 more to go.

Today is one of those days
that I cannot choose just one photo
So I will post
10
Chili Cookoff was definitely too crazy.


Some say its good luck to get pooped on.
I say its g r o s s !

Ride it like a F o r d

Care for a hot sausage?
Too many k e g s .
craving: fulfilled

My new boyfriend, Billy ;)
Wait till yall see his t r a c t o r!

Shucks Billy asked me first.

and the reason for the ticket.

Its funny how it's the simple things in life that mean the most
Not where you live or what you drive
or the price tag on your clothes
There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind
This I've come to know
So if you agree have a drink with me
Raise your glasses for a toast
To a little bit of chicken fried.
-ZacBrownBand

No comments:

Post a Comment