Monday, January 4, 2010

Two Hundred and Eighty

I always had a thing for this little chunky g r e e n chipmunk ;)
Today was the very last day of my winter break
taking off my nail polish and preparing for tomorrow is still on the to do list!
The cold weather is not helping
I just want to cuddle with my monkey
<3
Last night as I was web searching... I came across this 365 project
on a female photographer
and let me tell you... she has truly inspired every inch of me.
Hers is completed but the only difference is that hers is just SPs
I may be starting that as soon as I'm done with this one
I'm on day 280
WOW!
I will need a camera upgrade.
=D
I saw A v a t a r tonight.
I am completely moved by this movie.
The messages I received were insane.
I feel a little sick.
Hopefully it will go away by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment