Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two Hundred and Ninety-Five


Boob-e made me lunch today.
;)
I need patients!!!
I'm on a hunt for a possible board patient.
Is it just me or is time flying?
Already the third week of school.
YIKES!
**
So a few months ago, probably even years
(I'm not that good at keeping track of time)
I had a dream.
A dream that for some was a bit too r a d i c a l .
As I shared this dream to others,
I came to the conclusion that what people were saying was in fact true.
Therefore, causing me to push aside this big dream of mine.
I did however keep it in a little box located in the back of my mind .
Today, a dear friend of mine who never knew about this dream
decided to open that box and let that dream run wild.
I now give thanks to this friend for making me realize that dreams
no matter how r a d i c a l they can get,
can one day become a r e a l i t y .

When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream.
When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality.
-Dom Helder Camara

**
Someone got a blog today.
;)
and they are doing the
3 6 5 p r o j e c t !


And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

No comments:

Post a Comment