Sunday, January 17, 2010

Two Hundred and Ninety-Three

Football
+
Dancing with heels all night
=
my toe in jeopardy.

I seriously need to stop being so clumsy.
One of these days I will be admitted to the hospital because of these silly injuries.


LAUGH OF THE DAY:

Stud-finder?

Yeah

Isn't that what finds the...

Yeah it points at me and beeps.

**

You know what really really gets me?
The fact that people are so cruel to the environment.
I just saw a dude @ a red light open his door and leave his soda can in the middle of the street.
I felt like putting my car in park
get the can
and aim it back at his car.
But I'm a punk.
I only get wild when the moon is full.
And if you've been taking a look at the sky lately,
you'll see that the moon resembles Cheshire's smile.

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

No comments:

Post a Comment