Thursday, August 27, 2009

One Hundred Fifty-Three

Booty booty booty booty rocking everywhere.
haa haa
today Angela was telling a story about "booty" spray
that makes is smell like Booty
and so I mentioned how Booty is boo's dog
and when I come in and say "it smells like booty"
it can be taken 2 ways
lol whatever inside joke for those who are lost.
Today was our first "patient" day
lordy lord.
hectic yet fun
I must admit.
Morning patient AWESOME
Afternoon patient coo coo for cocoa puffs
That's all I will mention.
And that I love my friends
if it weren't for them
none of this would be so easy.
I received some news today
which I didn't know how to take
I'm still &%*$#@!
lol
any ways...
I went to Boo's house
he cooked me my favorite dish.
mash potatoes and chicken
yum yum yum!!!!!
I've been missing out on a lot because of my brain
But I swear I don't mean it
My thoughts just get the best of me.
or worst?
I interviewed his grandma
which made me a little sad..
I wish I could interview my grandma
It's not fair sometimes...
it really isn't
People say I don't care
BUT I really do I just don't want to affiliate.
whatever... I'm not going to start..
I have some interesting stuff to write about on the essay.
Wait and see
I might post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment