Friday, June 26, 2009

Ninety-One

So Megan and Susan
the REUNION!
lol im glad b/c i seriously was missing her.
So we spoke about everything then lil miss MOE
came over and we rode to her house for a nice game of
STONER CITY!
funnest game ever.
BEATS monopoly any time any place.
=DDD
instead of free parking
it's hot boxing
not to mention background music of MJ
may he R.I.P!
June 25, 2009 we lost not one but TWO
talented and beyond famous people.
Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson
I can't really speak about Miss Fawcett as much b/c I don't know much about her
but Michael Jackson.... is/was a LEGEND!
the king of POP many say..
and I ask myself...
who takes the lead in my generation for that name?
I still can't come up with an answer
I think Justin Timberlake but I'm not sure.
Any who they will forever be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment