Monday, June 15, 2009

Eighty

the cottage cheese diet anyone?
lol
i don't think sooooo!
i've learned so much in nutrition and clinic
to shallow myself in these kinda diets
you must speed your metabolism not shrink it
with only on category of food!
ever since this semester started I SWEAR
i've been eating super healthy.
yess i have my certain FAT occasions like today
that i wanted ice cream but thats it
no FAST FOOD and everything whole grain
or wheat... =D
i've lost a few inches however still not enough
for that
Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
ever had one of those days that you do not feel like doing anything
except snuggle with you boooo?
YEP im having one of those days
might i say my boobiecakes looks extra sexy
with his new pair of eyes!!
lol
he's FLIPPING blind thoughhh!
im gonna call him and see if he wants to snuggle some more!
i just can't get enough of him
my biggest distraction!

No comments:

Post a Comment