Sunday, September 13, 2009

One Hundred Seventy

So this note was given to my parents attached to a wine bottle.
Lately this alchy has been drinking up all the wine from the fridge
and I haven't return the favor and put some back.
So Jessica and I headed to Publix to buy some pregamers
and in remembrance I bought a bottle for the parents.
I promise not to touch this bottle
(only if offered some)
lol

Im such a good kid
=D

No but seriously,
they have helped a lot lately.
I can't help but to thank them.
YES both of them.
My dad is being a contract patient for me
while my mom gives me money
My dad is being my temporary boss on Saturdays
while
I am still jobless.
And in no intention of looking for another one.
MUST FOCUS ON COMPREHENSIVE EXAM!
today I focused on Radiology
AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment