Thursday, September 24, 2009

One Hundred Eighty-One

OSCE
despite the pointless examinations
we opened doors to other friendships.
I can't wait to see how many exams I failed.

GREY'S SEASON 6 PREMIERE

"When we are dying or has suffered a catastrophic lost, we all move through five distinct stages of grief. We go into denial, because the lost is so unthinkable, we can’t imagine its truth. We become angry with everyone, angry with survivors, angry with ourselves. Then we bargain. We beg, we plead, we offer everything we have, we offer up our souls; in exchange for one more day. When the bargaining has failed, and the anger is too hard to maintain, we fall into depression, despair. Until finally, we have to accept that we have done everything we can. We let go. We let go and move into acceptance."

My drug for the next 15 weeks.

wow..

my stomach just knotted nasty.

I hate this feeling.

BUT if you look for it,

you better believe you will find it.

It just sucks

I have no idea what the heck happened.

BOYS are just GROSS

PHOTO CREDIT

No comments:

Post a Comment