Friday, September 11, 2009

One Hundred Sixty-Eight

Today we went to the vet for the second time.

This time it was to get a better understanding of what my mom tried to translate.

While we were waiting on the vet,

he screamed again. Later to find out he was screaming

because he had to poop.

We caught it on time but he still left a mark on my shorts.


We got the x-rays and the explanation.

The vet said he really doesn't know what the problem is

he recommend hospitalization, but after we take him to a specialist.

The specialist has to take a CT scan or MRI

but when we called to get the estimate of the whole shin-ding,

the O.V is $140 and the MRI ranges between $1-2,000.

Kenny recommended to go to an alternative medicine Vet

and get acupuncture so I think that's what we will be doing.

For now we just hope and pray he gets better.

The vet marinated the words "too young to be put to sleep" while the consultation

and I couldn't help myself but break into tears.

He's my best friend, the one who has helped me get over this rough little patch.

If it weren't for him, who knows if I were to get crazy again.

(oh God no)

Any who I really hope time will heal him.

I can't see him struggling anymore.

1 comment:

  1. :( I hope he gets better soon. Just keep giving him lots and lots of love and that will help!