Thursday, September 3, 2009

One Hundred Sixty


Ok so I am very upset.
Today was one of the worst days I've ever had.
I guess the more I thought I about it the more
bad stuff came up.

First I would like to explain that this is not the photo
I wanted to post.
I took pictures of
Monchi and Trixie
YES!
the pitbull that used to play with him
when she was 3 months.
Now she is huge.
I took an awesome pic of her
but with my old phone.

I received my new phone today
which I fell in love with.
But when I activated it I forgot to send the photos
to my email
AH!
I was too busy watching Jordi
on Telemundo.
lol he is too cute.
He was the MVP of the season
so he got interviewed.
They asked him what he wanted to do in the future
and he answered (in perfect spanish)
I want to play in a university
or a major league
and eventually
...
the Yankees.
That is my mother FLIPPING cousin!
=DD
he was just too cute!

Whatever... tomorrow is going to be a better day
This one just needs to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment