Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One Hundred Eighty

ok we look like geeks but in reality we were experiencing the lifestyle of a geriatric patient.
For those of you who do not know what geriatric means it's the branch of medicine that deals with the problems and diseases of the old and aging.
Our Activity:
-The glasses were covered in vaseline (poor vision)
-Our dominant hand had a glove with a tape around our knuckles (arthritis)
-Cotton rolls on our vestibules (speech impairment)
-Cotton rolls on our ears (hearing impairment)
It was tough walking around school with those glasses on...
it makes you think about the elderly and their driving skills.
We should give them chances
=D
anyways I got the results back from the Comp
and let me tell you, it is not a pretty score
4 out of 42 students passed with the highest score being a low 80%
So we got lectured today on how we are doing so poorly.
Really if only 4 people passed I think it has more to do than just our study habits.
It has a lot to do with the professors and what they are actually teaching us.
Now what really worries me is.... "am I ready for the national exam?"
I know it's not right now but I should start planning a schedule on what and when to study.
Tomorrow is OSCE
of course they didn't tell us what it's about.
(We don't even know what OSCE stands for)
I swear sometimes I think they just want to see us fail.
I think they love to write "F" and make us beg.
It's pretty sad.
Today was def. not a good day.
Let's see tomorrow after the performance exam.
WISH ME LUCK!
BTW
I thought you should know that today September 23, 2009
Sydney, Australia experienced the worst dust bowl in 70 years.
Looks like mother nature and I shared the same feeling for today.

"I pick a book up. Turn the sheets down.
Take a deep breath and a good look around
Put on my pjs and hop into bed
I'm half alive but I feel mostly dead
I try and tell myself it'll be all right
I just shouldn't think anymore tonight 'cause
Dreams last for so long
Even after you're gone
I know you love me
And soon I know you will see
You were meant for me
And I was meant for you"

No comments:

Post a Comment