Monday, October 12, 2009

One Hundred Ninety-Eight

Guess who's back in town?
well for one night only!
yess I'm a groupie.
She kept her promise
(unlike other people)
and she played me our song.
And you know what's even better?
She freaking taught me how to play it.
So now everyone who loves me
just added one more reason!
I can play the guitar.
And I played Henryetta,
an electric guitar.
I can't wait to buy my own
and learn more songs.

"I wish I was your favourite girl
I wish you thought I was the reason you are in this world
I wish my smile was you favourite kind of smile
I wish the way that I dressed was your favourite kind of style"

So today was one of those days that nothing could go wrong.

I have been forgotting how it feels when everything is right.
The thing is everything is right...
just one little negative thing got me all twisted into thinking
my life sucks!
when really there are too many reasons
I got to be HAPPY!
=D

I went to Purdy Loungue

Amazingggg.
Night out with new peeps.
Learn different styles different beats.
I just loved today.



No comments:

Post a Comment