Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Two Hundred



Wow I'm on day 200!
Can you believe that 200 days ago I started this little project of mine?
I was looking through it and mannnn
so many things have changed!
Don't know if it's for the bad or good
but some definite change for sure.

I don't have any pictures just yet!
I technically just woke up.
My mid term is at 2 pm
But now there's a lot of people at my house
and they are all talking crap
SOOO I woke up.
I hate going outside my room when there's people at my house.
I guess somethings never change.
lol

Well yeah
What's going on with the world?
This week some 18-year-old girl was killed by her 30-year-old boyfriend.
A 9-year-old boy was burn by 3 other young boys.
Why all this violence?
Why can we settle conflicts through simple conversation.
Why the need for hasty situations that lead to death?
Who can you trust now-a-days?
You know what it is that your boyfriend kills you?
I truly believe he didn't mean it.
I mean how can you do that?
But then again...
That's life.
It just gets worst by the minute.
It's a big mess that to clean up takes a lot of time.

I think they should ban all these killing video games.
For starters some are scary.
Some of these little boys spend all their time glued on the television
completing missions that involve killing officers and citizens.
After awhile, they start believing that's the right thing to do.
I would hate it when my ex would play it.
The actual character he portraited was a demon.
And when he gets shot he makes crazy noises.
I was literally scared.
But I'm scared of everything...
Shit he had a freaking tarantula that I was horrified of.
Yeah, never did he get rid of it.
After the billions of time I asked.
And to take it out of his room,
I had to constantly beg!!!
AHH
Why didn't I see the signs.
lol
Well Yeah I have to start getting ready for school.
Wish me luck on my mid-term.
***
This is how crazy life can be.
I went to school and guess what the FLIP i see?

Her name is Pumpkin
and she's a mexican tarantula
blaaaaah
just seeing it crawling gave me the goose-bumps!
I have the freaking goose-bumps right now!!!
And then he was asking me if I wanna pet it?
yeah righhhhttt!
I ran away!
***
I went to the Art Museum today with Steph and Franco
It was about The Dalai Lama
So it was all about Buddhism
Every piece of art work reflected on Peace and Tranquility
which you know I am truly fond of.

"If you want others to be happy,
practice compassion
If you want to be happy,
practice compassion."

"Happiness is not something ready made.
It comes for your own actions."

-The Dalai Lama

I have more favorite quotes but I seem to have lost my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment